Important Facts to Know
- All IBC applications for review must be submitted using MyIBC.
- All IBC investigators will be required to have completed the Biosafety - NIH Guidelines educational module a minimum of 24 hours before attempting to use MyIBC. **If you attempt to login prior to the re-set of training data, the online IBC system will NOT recognize you as a user.
- IBC research conducted at BSL-2+ and above will require ALL involved laboratory personnel to complete the Biosafety - NIH Guidelines educational module before the application can be submitted
- Research at Biosafety Levels 2 and below are not required to list all personnel in the application at this time unless sharing ARO protocols
Additional Details on the IBC Application Process
- Investigators and staff must complete the NIH required training at least 24 hours prior to their first attempt to access the MyIBC system. It can take up to 72 hours for the data transfer to be completed.
- Users should access the MyIBC site with their HSConnect (ISER) Username and password credentials.
Review a SAMPLE protocol application.
Need training or additional assistance? Contact the IBC Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a training session or consultation.